Snad Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 adds a block known as “Snad” which unlike it’s counterpart “Sand” WILL increase the growth rate for sugarcane, cacti and any other plantable crop.
To craft a block of Snad you merely need to put two sand together in your inventory (or any form of crafting) and suddenly you’ll have an amazingly awesome block of Snad.
Snad Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.