Smooth Realistic is a realistic Resource Pack, but bright and clear Resource pack. Smooth Realistic Resource Pack is a pack that you can use to create a beautiful realistic buildings. With this Resource Pack you can create or improve your current buildings and make it look more realistic. High resolution of 128x and well-drawn textures are made just for you!
Smooth Realistic Resource Pack Installation:
- Download Smooth Realistic Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!