SmartCursor Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 provides a lot of indicators and tooltips for ingame screen and for cursor. With this mod you can see information about objects looking at: mobs, blocks, players, drops etc. You can configure mod as you want – it’s has special configuration menu that you can activate by F key.
Let’s look to main features!
We can see information about players and mobs:
Feature has different styles:
We can see information about blocks:
We can see information about dropped items:
Feature has different styles
It works also for experience:
As small piece of cake – mod can display percentage damage for blocks ^_^ (also has different styles):
SmartCursor can be used on multiplayer:
SmartCursor Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.