Smart Render Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 replaces the player renderer and all its models with a system that much more follows the pattern of a “scene graph” than the standard Minecraft player renderer and its standard Minecraft models and therefore enables the creation of much more complex animations using much less code.
Smart Render Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.