Smart Moving Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 features:
- Climbing only via gaps in the walls
- Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
- Alternative animations for flying and falling
- Climbing along ceilings and up vines
- Jumping up & back while climbing
- Configurable sneaking
- Alternative swimming
- Alternative diving
- Alternative flying
- Faster sprinting
- Side & Back jumps
- Charged jumps
- Wall jumping
- Head jumps
Smart Moving Mod Configurability
- Smart Moving mod changes the behaviour of its features depending on the content of the configuration file “smart_moving_options.txt” in the “.minecraft” directory of your minecraft installation.
- Currently the difficulty levels “Easy”, “Medium” and “Hard” are configured. You can switch between those in-game by pressing F9 (the exact button can be changed too)
- More information about the configuration of this mod is included in its readme and option files.
- Previous option files like “smart_climbing_options.txt” and “smart_ladder_climbing_speed_options.txt” are still accepted but their content is eventually overridden by the content of existing more actual option files.
- If no option files are present at all, the default option values (all features, default configuration) will be used.
- If an option is not present in the files, the corresponding default value will be used.
- The option “move.options.version” will be used for cross version compatibility.
Smart Moving Mod Requirements:
- client (for ModLoader client package only)
- Render Player API (optional for ModLoader client package)
- Player API bukkit
Smart Moving Mod Installation:
- Installation varies depending on your minecraft installation.
- So choose your package and install it – do NOT install more than one package.
In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
Standalone for Client: Your minecraft installation does not use any mod management system.
You don’t care about other mods, you just want to smart move while playing Minecraft.
- Copy all files inside one of the included “Standalone” zip packages to their corresponding locations in your “Minecraft.jar” in your “/.minecraft/bin/”.
- Do not forget to delete the “META-INF” directory while you are at it.
- Choosing the package depends on the other mods you want to be installed in your “Minecraft.jar”.
- The client standalone package “Smart Moving Client Standalone Minecraft-asv-atc-gu-gz.zip” overwrites the files “net/minecraft/client/Minecraft.class”, “asv”, “atc.class” “gu”.class and gz.class.
- The client standalone package “Smart Moving Client Standalone anz-asv-auq-gu-gz.zip” overwrites the files “anz.class”, “asv”, “auq.class”, gu.class and gz.class.
- Each package should not be combined with other mods that overwrite any of its corresponding files.