Slime Compendium Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds many different types of slimes to the game. This mod added 5 new slimes: Coal, Gold, Pumpkin, Diamond + Melon (As well as new slimeballs and blocks to match)! Also added 2 new crafting tables, the Slime Refiner, and Slime Solidifier!
Types Of Slimes:
You promised 18 new slimes! Gimme some info! Alright, alright. So currently these are the new slime types:
- Desert Slime
- Common, spawns in desert
- Birch Slime
- Common, spawns in birch forests
- Jungle Slime
- Common, spawns in the jungle
- Forest Slime
- Common, spawns in the forest
- Mountain Slime
- Common, spawns in extreme hills, and other tall biomes
- Swamp Slime
- Common, spawns in the swamp
- Ice Slime
- Common, spawns in snow/ice biomes
- Snow Slime
- Common, spawns in snow biomes
- Mesa Slime
- Common, spawns in Mesa biomes
- Plains Slime
- Common, spawns in Plains biomes
- Taiga Slime
- Common, spawns in Taiga biomes
- Flower Slime
- Uncommon, spawns in Flower plains & Flower forests
- Mushroom Slime
- Uncommon, spawns in Roofed Forests, and Mushroom Islands
- Coal Slime
- Uncommon, spawns below 60 y
- Gold Slime
- Rare, spawns below 32 y
- Pumpkin Slime
- Rare, spawns in forests
- Diamond Slime
- Epic, spawns below 16 y
- Melon Slime
- Epic, spawns in jungles
SlimeBlocks – made using 4 slimeballs of the same type in a 2×2 square.
Refined Slime (common, uncommon, rare, epic) – made by putting slimeballs into the Slime Refiner
Slime Refiner – Made by putting a top row of Iron Ingots, middle row of Glass Blocks, and bottom row of Cobblestone
I I I
(Where I = Iron Ingot, G = Glass Block, C = Cobblestone)
Slime Solidifier – Made by putting a top row of iron ingots, middle row of Refined Slime(any type as long as it’s the same), and bottom row of Cobblestone
(Where I = Iron Ingot, R = Refined Slime, C = Cobblestone)
So, more on the Slime Refiner & Slime Soildifier.
They both use fuel on the bottom like a furnace.The Refiner takes slimeballs and turns them into a type of Refined Slime.
The Solidifer takes the Refined Slime and turns it into items. The reason there is 5 output slots is because each Refined Slime type has 5 possible outcomes, this way the Soldifier can run and produce different amounts of each item without you needing to remove them to continue!
Slime Compendium Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.