Slash Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a highly configurable server utility mod that gives you access to control how your server functions.
- 1.Teleporting player (to other player or a location)
- 2.Porperty protection (Protect against thiefs or griefers)
- 3.Economic system (trade between players or server shop)
- 4.Login password (for offline servers)
- 5.Command permission (Owner can decide which player may use what commands)
- 6.Item Restriction (Owner can ban a certain player from using or having an item)
- 7.Mass Editing (Mass edit your world)
Slash Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.