SkyrimMC mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds in a majority of the features in the actual game, into Minecraft. You can expect a tons of weapons and armor, as well as many more items, such as gems, ingots, ores, and blocks, eventually leading up to magic, shouts, and even quests.
SkyrimMC currently adds the following features:
- – 67 Weapons (All Iron, Steel, Orcish, Nord Hero, Skyforge Steel, Dwarven, Elven, Glass, Ebony, and Daedric)
- – 9 Ores (Corundum, Ebony, Iron, Gold, Orichalcum, Quicksilver, Malachite, Moonstone, and Silver)
- – 10 Ingots to correspond with ores (+ Steel Ingot)
- – Daedra Hearts
- – 4 types of Dwemer Scrap Metal (found in dungeons)
- – Light Armor (elven and glass textures only work)
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.