This is a little flying city. This map is a personnal project to make a survival skyblock base. It have to goal to be pretty but firstly usable in survival gamemode and buildable with the blocks who we can have in this gamemode (exepte a few (but it’s not important)).
Sky City Map Installation
- Download Sky City Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.