SK Utilities Mod 1.9.4, 1.9 is an utility mod initially created for modpacks. This mod is created for adding recipes, items, and balance as needed, as well as anything else I might want done my way.
SK Utilities Mod Features:
- Slimeball recipe
- Bed recipe that uses a log and 3 wool in a 2×2 grid, designed for use in packs that make the vanilla table much harder to attain.
- Elytra recipe that still demands the player visit the end. Sorry, not going to make this easy on you.
- Gravel to Flint recipe. 1 to 1.
- New fishing rod recipe that greatly increases the cost of the recipe, but allowing crafting in a 4×4 grid, perfect for mods that make a crafting table harder to acquire.
- Iron nuggets that you can turn off. Seriously, that helps way more than you might think in automation.
- Config for all recipes. If I add it assume you can disable it.
SK Utilities Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download SK Utilities Mod