SiriusMC Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 was created for the same reason every other mod has been, to add new features to classic MC. But…I didn’t want to be the modmaker who adds 50 sets of new tools blocks ores recipes and so on. I wanted to be functional & balanced, while still providing novelty and fun.
SiriusMC Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.