SineCraft Resource Pack 1.8 is a 16×16 texture pack featuring clean lines and simple designs.This is a pack where each block could be easily identified. The color palette and some of the block designs are inspired by Doku’s RPG texture set, and some of the items were inspired by vamediah’s item set. It also ditched the normal Cobble style in favor of a brick style. Currently, terrain, items, and a complete GUI are included. It have also included support for the Aether’s GUI.
SineCraft Resource Pack Installation
- Download SineCraft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!