So Sinaia Monastery is a beautiful church / monastery and I was there just to take some 360 pics lol . This monastery was built in 1695 by Mihai Cantacuzino and now this is an important place where people come to pray.
Sinaia Monastery Map Installation:
- Download Sinaia Monastery Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.