Simply Paths Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that adds many paths based on Vanilla and Custom blocks. It is mainly a decorational mod.
Simply Paths mod currently has 28 blocks and 25 of those are paths.
All paths make you walk faster [excluding Soul Sand which acts the same as the block] and Glowstone Path also lights up an area around it just like the normal block. Grass instead of turning into Grass Path turns into Worn Path.
You can obtain the paths by right-clicking on them with whatever tool breaks them normally. If you put a path into the crafting table it’ll revert back into the source block.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.