SimpleLabels Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds (currently) just one block to the game: The DSU Label. Attach it to any Deep Storage Unit (technically any IDeepStorageUnit, like a JABBA barrel!) and enjoy labelling goodness. Input items with right click, extract with left click, shift left click.
SimpleLabels Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.