SimpleGraves Mod 1.9, 1.8.9 is a Grave mod for Minecraft that is built with compatibility in mind.
Bonuses over other grave mods:
- Very simple. Only does one thing: Putting your stuff in a grave when you die.
- Open Source.
- Written in Java instead of one of those other languages.
- Support for mods that add other inventories to the player.
Currently compatible mods:
SimpleGraves Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.