Simple Sky Grid Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a way of playing Minecraft invented by Sethbling where the world is composed of a regular grid of random blocks. This mod seeks to emulate Sethbling’s original map while giving the option of configuring what blocks spawn at which frequency.
If you are running a server, you need to set “level-type” from “DEFAULT” to “SKYGRID” (no quotes).
I have added integration for the following mods for extra fun:
- Applied Energistics 2
- Big Reactors
- Chisel 2
- Draconic Evolution
- Ex Nihilo
- Food Plus
- Lucky Blocks
- Magical Crops
- MineFactory Reloaded
- Nether Ores
- Project Red
- Tinkers Construct
- Thermal Expansion
- Thermal Foundation
And many others. If your favorite mod only adds world gen that has common ore dictionary entries, it probably works already.
Simple Sky Grid Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.