Simple Rules Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 adds a /rules command with config for editing options. This mod simply load up world with mod in it, then quit, edit the config file simplerules.cfg in /config and then restart server for the /rules to be updated.
Simple Rules Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.