Simple Fluid Tanks Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to store fluids in an expandable multiblock structures. It is best used in conjunction with other, usually tech related mods like Thermal Expansion or LiquidXP.
Simple Fluid Tanks Mod Features
- No fixed layout. Build in almost any size and shape you want.
- Compatible with mods that support the Forge Fluid API (Thermal Expansion 3, BuildCraft, LiquidXP and many more).
- Supports BuildCraft compatible wrenches.
- Comparator support.
- Fully customizable recipes
- Waila support
- Supports in-game mod configuration menu
Simple Fluid Tanks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.