Simple Flight Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 specializes in just that – simple, intuitive and balanced flight. This mod doesn’t have you flying like you would in creative mode, no, it has you flapping your wings to gain and maintain altitude or gliding from ledges and cliffs to avoid fall damage or blasting into the air with the power of a jet engine strapped to your back.
Simple Flight adds an array of enchantable, dyeable wings, gliders and jetpacks to your Minecraft experience, without any mod dependencies or world gen hassles – that’s right, no billion-and-one new ores to worry about.
This mod isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, however. It’s not going to allow you to fly off endlessly into the sunset without a care in the world. Wings can only flap so many times per flight. Not all wings, jetpacks or even gliders will allow you to glide harmlessly to the ground without a care in the world, and a careless misstep could have the power to put an abrupt and bloody end to your little romp in Survival Land…
Simple Flight Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.