Simple Dimensions Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to create custom dimensions using the vanilla create world gui. Therefore you can use the vast customization options available there for new dimensions. You can for example use it to create Mining Worlds or Void Worlds for your players to use without using survival mods like RFTools or Mystcraft.
This mod does not add any content to the game but is entirely command based (Besides the creation of dimensions).
The following commands are added to the game:
- “/simpledimensions create” : Opens the GUI to create a dimension. If you are finished customizing press “Create New Dimension” to create your dimension.
- “/simpledimensions delete <dimensionID>” : Deletes the dimension with the id dimensionID. This only works on dimensions from this mod. Be careful as the command immediately deletes the dimension & the dimension folder.
- “/simpledimensions list” : Lists all dimensions from this mod with their respective ids.
- “/weatherd <dimension> <clear|rain|thunder> [duration in seconds]” : A dimension sensitive version of /weather. The vanilla command only sets the weather for the overworld.
- “/timed <dimension> <set|add|query> <value>” : A dimension sensitive version of /time. The vanilla command sets the time in ALL dimensions.
- “/tpd [target player] <destination player> OR /tpd [dimensionID] [target player] <x> <y> <z> [<y-rot> <x-rot>]” : A dimension sensitive version of /tp. The vanilla command can’t teleport players / anything between dimensions.
By default Simple Dimensions starts to search for free dimension ids at 30.000, however this can be configured in the config file if you desire a different range of ids.
Simple Dimensions Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.