Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 provides basic microblocks for MCMultipart. This mod changed a lot of internal stuff and storage format. If you earlier alpha builds in a world you care about:
- Backup your stuff before updating!
- Microblocks placed in the world should convert to new format
- Microblock items will need to be manually converted to new format by placing in a crafting grid
- Old microblock items will have a special icon and text, and can’t be placed until converted
- The upgrade system will be removed at some point in the future – make sure to visit all chunks where microblocks were placed, and convert all items now.
This mod Reqiuires:
Simple Covers Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.