Simple Achievements Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 allows you to define a list of achievements, which will be listed in a book given to the player on first world start.
The achievements in the book have many formatting options, and can be designed in many different ways.
It supports servers having different achievements, all achievements from a server will be sent to client players when they log in.
To add achievements, first you must define the different formatting presets in “divConfig.json”. There are some example formatting settings in the file by default.
Next, in achievementList.txt, add achievements by entering text on each line, followed by “::” and then the div number. There are some examples of this in the file by default.
Finally, there is a command added to refresh the achievements while ingame. Just run /flushAchievements and the data will be reset and re-read from the files.
Simple Achievements Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.