Ever stuck on a floating platform with no way to bridge down? Ever needed a bridge built ASAP to get out of range of a ghast? Ever wanted lists to have a useful third point? With Similsax Transtructors Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, now you can!
This mod simply craft the transtructor using one of the conveniently screenshot recipes to get started. Once you have your transtructor, all you need to do is click on the block you want to place next to with that type of block in your inventory, and voila! Another block will appear next to the first! Click on the center to place on the opposite side, or near an edge to place on that side. Need another block? Just click again and yet another block will appear next to the second! Even with a basic transtructor, you can make a pillar 16 blocks long, both longer and faster than using a piston! Unfortunately, such high performance comes at a cost. All similsax transtructors will degrade with use. A basic model will last 200 uses, while an advanced will keep working for a thousand! Did I mention that the advanced version will keep going up to 64 blocks away? Truly an engineering marvel.
Similsax Transtructors Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.