Silent’s Gems Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 features.
- Add more color to your world with shiny gemstones and light-emitting flowers.
- Customize your tools! Select a gem with the stats you want, then swap out parts of the head and decorate the handle to your liking. Enchantment Tokens can be used to select the enchantments you want, instead of hoping you get lucky. Make your perfect pickaxe!
- The Mending enchantment will slowly repair your tools. You wouldn’t want your favorite sword to break, right?
- Chaos Gems give effects similar to potions, but can be turned on or off at will. They can even allow you to fly!
Other useful tools:
- The Torch Bandolier stores over 1000 torches, eliminating constant “pit stops” while caving.
- Get lost often? Take a Return Home Charm with you. It even works across dimensions!
- The Summon Kitty item will get you a tamed cat. No more chasing ocelots through jungles!
Silent’s Gems Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.