Silent’s Gems Extra Parts Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds extra tool parts for Silent’s Gems mod. It does not add the materials required for building tools (at least they are not craftable), so you will need other mods installed along with this one. For example, you will be able to make tools from bronze if you have another mod that adds bronze ingots (and properly registers them in the ore dictionary).
The additional materials can of course be mixed in with materials from Silent’s Gems. For example, you could make a tool that’s part metal and part gem. Any combination will work as long as all materials are of the same tier.
Silent’s Gems Extra Parts Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.