What features will you find in this world?
- – A nice spawning area.
- – Wheat. Lots of it.
- – 5 well-lit structures you can use as houses.
- – Containers with basic goodies such as apples, armor, tools and wheat.
- – Crafting tables.
- – Furnaces.
- – Anvils.
- – Large wheat fields. Please note that the soil is not wet, so wheat will not regrow unless you add water.
- – Beds.
– Did I mention Wheat?
- – A nice area surrounded by a birch forest, extreme hills, plains and a taiga forest.
Silent Ville Survival Spawn Map Installation:
- Download Silent Ville Survival Spawn Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.