Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, is a Resource Pack inspired and themed after the Silent Hill franchise. It basically makes minecraft not look like minecraft anymore, instead gives it the character, atmosphere, and chills of a horror game, replacing happy looking minecraft with a moodier setting.
I suggest this Resource Pack for anyone that wants to make there Minecraft experience scary, ether for Adventure maps, or Gothic building settings, it’s also pretty good for building castles. But if you scare easy do not use this Resource Pack it maybe too much for you!!
Silent Hill Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install Silent Hill Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Silent Hill Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Silent Hill Resource Pack:
Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.7.x: 64X Version – 128X version – 256X Version
Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.x: 64X Version – 128X version – 256X Version
Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.9: 64X Version – 128X version – 256X Version