Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.9.2, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a extension of GLSL shader mod. This mod adds shadows, dynamic lighting, waving grass, leaves and water to the game. I decided to work on Shaders for People with a Mac. The shaders works on Pc’s too, even better.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod Installation:
- Download the latest Minecraft Forge for your MC version.
- Run it’s installer (the jar file), a new profile should appeared in your launcher use that to launch the game
- Download Karyonix GLSL mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine HD <version> Ultra and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch the game using the new forge profile.
- Put Sildur’s shaderpack into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Go ingame to options -> shaderpacks and choose it from the list.