Say hello to Zaha Hadid’s Signature Towers! Recreated in Minecraft and ready for your viewing pleasure. These towers were proposed as the centerpiece of Business Bay in Dubai and are the winners of a international skyscraper competition. They consist of three curving or “Dancing” towers that conjoin at the base or the roof depending on the towers.
Signature Dancing Towers Map Installation:
- Download Signature Dancing Towers Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.