Signals Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds Signals to the game, which behave similar to OpenTTD signaling (which is based on how train signals in real life behave). Apart from Signals this mod contains a routing system, where carts can be configured to go to a certain station and the routing will do the rest (decide the best route and operate junctions).
Signals Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.