Sigma Lucky Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod for Ssundee and Mr.Crainer. A main reason I modded lucky blocks mod is because i was inspired by one of his videos because i played with him once on a Rival Rebels mod server and there are 2 teams Omega and Sigma. Since there is an Omega i haven’t seen a Sigma one so i decided to make a sigma one. Since you can modify the crafting recipe and things in the config.
Sigma Lucky Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 features:
- 2 new boss mobs. One named SSundee and it is a zombie and one named Mr.Crainer which is a skeleton.
- I changed the texture to a green block with a sigma icon.
- I re named Bob to Billybob and changed some of his buffs.
- You can get lucky and get a full set of lucky armor and a lucky sword.
- You also have a chance to get more lucky blocks.
Sigma Lucky Blocks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.