“Someone should really make a mod that turns off the music sound upon launch” – Jaded
Shut The F#$% Up Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 did more than that, every time the client ticks the volume for the “Music” category is set to 0. Never again deal with music when you launch your game, wanna change the volume? Too bad! It’s stuck at 0 as long as you have the mod. There’s a configuration setting for what the volume is set to, it’s a float between 0 and 1.
Note: Don’t put this on a server, it will crash. If it doesn’t, lucky you, I didn’t bother trying to make it not crash, it’s not made for servers anyway.
Shut The F#$% Up Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.