Showcase Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 allows player to create shops and earn money without being there to sell it manually. The administrators can also create admin shops to sell items without limitations and maybe custom items also.
You may know the Showcase Plugin. It allows you to create original shops to sell items on your server. This mod does the same thing, but better with a new block and new interfaces to make the experience more user-friendly.
The showcase modifier allows you to modify any showcase even the ones you didn’t place. You simply need to have this item in your hand when you right click on the block to access the admin menu.
The only difference between the admin interface and the owner interface is the button in the right-corner, which allows you to toggle the admin shop mods (infinite items)
Showcase Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.