Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a mod that created from scratch which replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view. This style of camera was pioneered by games like Capcom’s Resident Evil 4. This mod injects code into base files so it may not be compatible with other mods that modify the rendering engine.
Shoulder Surfing Mod Features
- Over-the-shoulder camera.
- Saved settings.
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (default I-J-K-L).
- Corrective cross-hair positioning.
- Dont show player head if camera gets too close to it.
Shoulder Surfing Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.