Ships mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 lets you build a ship out of blocks and sail it around the Minecraft world! Ships Mod brings Minecraft ships to life with realistic floatation mechanics and propulsion systems. Build your ship out of blocks, find a spot to put the special ship block, and then watch it float on the water. Take the helm and point your ship in any direction to sail the seas. Bring along your friends, your items, and even your bed for an adventure.
- Adds block-based ship entities to Minecraft
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer support
- Ships have physical properties like:
- The blocks you choose determine the ship’s physical properties
- Configure block properties per server
- Ships collide with players, the world, and each other
- Walk around on your ship, even while it’s sailing
- Launch your ship to sail, dock it to change the blocks
- Point your ship in any 360° direction
- Ships actually displace water (no water inside your ships)
- Supports ships up to 10,000 blocks in size
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.