Shee-PvP HD Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is the high-definition continuation of Shee-PvP which is being discontinued. The purpose of this pack is to allow deviations from the default theme, and increase the level of detail in textures with some ultra-HD images (the sheep wool, made by me of course) and literally cutting-edge custom weapon models which are activated simply by using the Minecraft 1.8 client.
Shee-PvP HD, like its predecessor, involves heavy use of MCPatcher/Optifine features including a custom skybox made by JerenVidsHD and used with permission. Also contains my original 32x Upscaled block textures which are public domain.
- 1.8-compatible models
- Advanced fullbright
- Animated textures
- HD textures
- Custom sounds
Shee-PvP HD Resource Pack Installation
- Download Shee-PvP HD Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!