Shamanry Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a Thaumcraft 4.2 addon that seeks to add a new mechanic to the mod: Shamanry.
Shamanry is a concept of doing rituals to do specific things. Each ritual has 2 requirements:
- How much good/bad karma you need
- What aspects you need
Some rituals will require no karma, while other rituals will require a lot of karma.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.