Shadowfacts’ Forgelin Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 provides a Kotlin language adapter for Forge and bundles the Kotlin standard library, reflect library, and runtime.
Shadowfacts’ Forgelin Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.