SensorCraft Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds modular sensors to the game. On their own they’re just expensive decorations but filled with modules they emit a redstone signal based on these modules. You can, for example, count blocks, monsters or check if it is raining. There is also space for modifiers that let you block the redstone signal of a specific side or blacklist blocks when counting them.
There is also a mobile sensor that, except from emitting a redstone signal, does the same as the block one:
All the things (as of now):
Note: 1.9 versions require CXLibrary.
SensorCraft Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.