Selim’s Random Things Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds some random things.
- Block and Mob Shifting items
- New enchantments
- Glowing Grass and Dirt
- Color changing Redstone Lamps and Glass
- Custom Dispenser interaction
- Blast resistant Glass
- And more!
- Most of this is visible with the (currently) WIP in-game documentation!
- Mining Laser (powered by RF)
- Block Shifter (moves blocks around)
- Glowstone Dirt (dirt w/ bits of Glowstone in it. Gives off light, decorative)
- Bulletproof Glass (resistant against TNT, but not Withers)
- Recipes for Saddles, and all horse armor
- Rope Ladders
NOTE: Most, if not all, of these features, are configurable.
Selim’s Random Things Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.