Selakyn, a scripted CTM. You go through this adventure as Taleg, a young archeologist, alone or with two companions shipwrecked on the Selakyn archipelago. You explore the various islands, fighting through challenges and dangers along the way.
Your aim is to find a legendary relic capable of saving your entire people from destruction. Selakyn offers many different build styles and atmospheres, accompanied by various types of gameplay, based on a traditional CTM, but enriched by puzzles, voice acting, custom textures and a rich and gripping story. On average, Selakyn should keep you entertained for about 20 hours, all in Minecraft vanilla.
SELAKYN Scripted Complete The Monument Adventure Map Installation
- Download SELAKYN Scripted Complete The Monument Adventure Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.