Seed Drop Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a super lightweight utility mod in less than 5KB that allows you to customize the drops from grass in vanilla Minecraft. The mod can be both installed on a server or a client.
- Wheat Seeds.
- Pumpkin Seeds.
- Melon Seeds.
- Beetroot Seeds.
- Poisonous Potato.
Seed Drop Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.