ScoutCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 add many other things. It was already good enough that everyone can test it…
- Damage: 4 (2 Hearts)
- Durability: 80
- Damage: 4.5 (2.25 hearts)
- Durability: 232
- Damage: 5.5 (2.75 Hearts)
- Durability: 351
- Damage: 4 (2 hearts)
- Durability: 53
- Damage: 6.5 (3.25 hearts)
- Durability 1962
Crafting Hamer (For all hammer, changing only basic material)
Crafting Fragmented Stone
Focus System and Maximun Distance
- 1- Drop 4 Sticks in one block.
- 2- Create a FireStarter and pressing the right button in the sky, target the sticks generating smoke, repeat the process until the campfire is created …
ScoutCraft Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.