Scott’s Tweaks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds several of my favorite gameplay tweaks to the game.
- Live chickens drop feathers as they go about their lives.
- Growables (saplings, etc.) plant themselves if possible.
- Clay generates in the overworld (not just in lake bottoms).
- Squid and bat spawning can be reduced or disabled.
- Endermen drop the blocks they are carrying when they die.
Each of these features can be configured or disabled separately.
Note: this mod Requires Kore Sample.
Scott’s Tweaks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.