Scenter Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a mod that help you find nearby ores, like coal, iron, diamond, and more.
How does it work?
Whenever you interact with the environment (with left click or right click) Scenter searches 3×3 chunks (that gives 3x3x16x16x256 blocks) surrounding Steve. When it finds a block matching the selected target block, it marks the direct path with a colored particle trail.
By pressing ‘O’ you can select the target block from the following list.
Preconfigured target blocks:
- Coal Ore
- Diamond Ore
- Emerald Ore
- Gold Ore
- Iron Ore
- Lapis Ore
- Redstone Ore
- Nether Quartz Ore
You can extend this list by editing the Scenter configuration file (see below).
- O – Activate Scenter / Switch to next target block
- P – Switch to previous target block
- L – Deactivate Scenter
Install Scenter Mod
- Install Forge (you have to unzip the minecraftforge-universal-*.zip file, add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file, and delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar file)
- Locate your .minecraft/mods folder (if it’s not there you have to run Minecraft with Forge at least once)
- Copy the scenter-*.zip file into your .minecraft/mods folder