The idea behind [SBM] Wooden Buckets Mod 1.7.10 is to help players early game with moving around fluids. This mod is part of the single block mods series which aims at creating simple high quality mods.
- 6 wooden buckets
- Supports any fluid registered to Forge
- Custom textures for Tinkers Construct Fluids
- Custom textures for Buildcraft fluids
- Entities take fire damage holding buckets containing molten fluids, can be disabled in config
- Bucket takes damage from molten fluids, can be disabled in config
- Works with most Fluid Tanks
- Support for some of Pam’s Harvestcraft recipes
[SBM] Wooden Buckets Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.