Sassgaard Cartoony Norse Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a high-resolution cartoony resource pack, with custom sounds and models. It’s a little bit Norse, and a little bit bonkers, with bright, bold colours that give your game a cheery look without being over-saturated and difficult to look at. Each texture is hand-drawn, using a variety of techniques to create a unique look that hasn’t been replicated or reproduced.
Alternate textures are always being added as new looks are swapped in and out as the pack grows and evolves. Sassgaard also includes support for MCPatcher/Optifine, though neither mod is required to run the pack.
Sassgaard Cartoony Norse Resource Pack Installation
- Download Sassgaard Cartoony Norse Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!