Santa’s Toys Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod inspired by SatanicSanta’s need to visit the nether, while also being too lazy to make a flint and steel. The first item introduced to this mod was the Match, a single-use flint and steel. Then some fun items to mess around with and troll your friends on your server were made, and as such, Santa’s Toys was made.
Santa’s Toys Mod isn’t intended to be a major mod in anyway, it is just something to add some fun items and blocks, and some boring but useful items and blocks.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.