Sanguimancy Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2: You are entering the realm of Sanguimancy. This subject is not for the weak of mind..
Heed this warning stranger, for it is the only one you shall receive!
To get information about the specifics of the mod, you will need to craft the “Delving into the Darkness” book. It is made as shown here:
Reading this book gives you access to everything you will ever need to know about Sanguimancy.
List of features:
- 3 tiers of automation for the Blood Altar
- 8 new rituals, with but not limited to:
- A better and faster Well of Suffering: The Drill of the Dead
- A higly customizable Portal System, with an almost infinite amout of networks possible: The Gate of the Fold
- A ritual keeping a big area lit: The Illumination
- Sacrificing players to steal their Life Points
- Corrupted Infusion: breaking down items because of your soul’s corruptionA new mechanic, completely unheard of in Blood Magic: Soul Corruption. With it comes everything linked to it:
- 7 different types of Ethereal Blocks
- Tanks, able to store any fluid
- A control over your Soul Network yet unheard of
- Compatibility with ComputerCraft and OpenComputers with the ability to read a player’s Soul Network
- Sigils, a Wand, and more!
Sanguimancy Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.